The home of
9459, South Africa
Mon - Thu: 8:00 - 17:00
Fri: 8:00 - 16:30
Whilst there is little doubt that polygraph is a reliable and accurate Detection Of Deception (DOD) technique, it does suffer from numerous disadvantages outside of the laboratory environment. ...view details
COVID-19 Operational Standard
Minimum standard for all Polygraph and Voice Stress Examiners during the COVID-19 awareness period.
- * DO NOT TEST A PERSON THAT HAS ANY FORM OF FLU.
- * NO EXAMINER THAT HAVE ANY FORM OF FLU CAN ADMINISTER A TEST.
- * Take your own temperature every morning before the 1st test/interview.
- * Ensure that you have a well-ventilated room to test in.
- * The Examiner Chair and Examinee chair to be at least two (2) meters apart at all times.
- * Ensure you clean the test room with a complete “wipe-down” with a suitable disinfectant especially the areas that is being touched between every test/interview.
- * Make sure the equipment (Polygraph/Voice Stress) is disinfected before every test.
- * Apply hand sanitiser (60% + alcohol) before and after the test on all people in the room.
- * If possible, take temperature measurements of all Examinees and record on data sheet.
- * Voice Stress: All people in the room to wear PPE (Latex gloves and mask) during the interview/test.
- * Polygraph: All people in the room to wear PPE (Latex gloves and mask) but remove glove on the Examinee’s hand that the GSR connect to during the interview/test.
- * Clean all cutlery with hot soap water after every use.
- * Follow all WHO, Government and Employer health guidelines.
Please note: The face mask will not influence the frequency of the Examinee’s voice in any way.
It will only be to your benefit to continue with this practice after the awareness period is over. Make this your basic standard in future.